9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

Birkenstock so cold.

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
Wrurttio

İsmarıc sayı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 24/03/11

Birkenstock so cold. Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: Birkenstock so cold.   Birkenstock so cold. I_icon_minitimeC.a. Mar. 24, 2011 9:50 am

Birkenstock so cold.
After graduation because of less exercise, a large waist, and belt has been loose, now haggard and eliminate the Iraqi people, back to feeling nervous at the University of that time, and estimated that before long, should the belt to the small holes punched in a fight. Every 32 days, will give a flying boat Chiu call, but Zhou Zhou has been shut down, move the small secretary asked: "What you want to convey, I will issue owners with text messages." Qiu Fei said: " I love you. "little secretary, said:" I am working. "Qiu Fei said:" help me to convey, I love you. "A few days later, Qiu Fei Birkenstock Sandals Zhou received one week's message: You are an eagle, should be to fly, rather than a line in my hands gripping the eagle kite. Qiu fly immediately to the boat to fight in the past week phone is small secretary then, and asked: "What should be conveyed?" Qiu Fei said: "I want to take you a take-off." Mini secretary, said: "not to rush . "Qiu Fei said:" Not with you said. "Ding Le Birkenstocks Quan Guo ZHOU Zhou, Zhou-Zhou did not listen to other music blending Ding They thing. Advised End Zhou Zhou, Qiu Ding Yue Fei has advised that there is a lost hope Zhou Zhou, Qiu flight emergency useless, like to eat hot pot, pot anxious to open, the old want to raise the lid to see, but more lift, open pot The more slowly, honestly waiting, pot will naturally open. Chiu Fei said: "The reason I know all that, but I am hungry, can not wait for the." Qiu and Zhou Zhou Fei remembering bits and pieces. Felt sombre every heart beat. The so-called matters of the heart, may have installed in the heart, or else why is it so heavy. Zhou Zhou computer data everywhere, she collections page, under her movies, she heard of MP3, her copy of the photo, she played Puzzle Bobble. Chiu Fei also written her a poem: "Tao Erduo" I sit up straight body Waizhuonaodai upturned ears only directed at you are you tugging you are dry thing to me I asked to proceed to meet you Taoer Duo pull out every piece of ear wax I know Birkenstock Shoes you can pull out something in my palm is not ear wax but looking at these things your heart, Qiu Fei think history books are not up and down five thousand years, but listening to the past music, look at pictures of the past, shed tears. Really miss the boat when the week, Qiu Fei gave her a message, regardless of whether the received response: days Haohei, wind is pretty strong, I'm Birkenstock so cold. I did 80 push-ups, 120 sit-ups, taking advantage of tired and awkward to sleep, but little do not storm, mind, eyes, all you, not a person in bed Luanxiang. Turn on the TV, to see three in the morning. That got left TV direct sales, and each has a man inside shouted themselves hoarse shouting, selling jewelry, sell watches, sell drugs, I actually do not see the storm. If the final exam in college, when re-testing such a spirit I like, and how much make-up to provincial fee ah. Soon the days will be bright, I reflected with no trip to the Tiananmen Square to see the flag, idle is idle anyway, what thing is do not go dry, as the patriotic love, perhaps looking back, tired, sleep by it. Sino-Japanese relations. Through dialogue and consultation solution. Sharp contradiction between the two countries can resolve it. Why do you and I will not? We, like the subject and the world is peace and development. And we would also like to add one: happy, happy. I do not love people committed, not afraid to achieve, so I have not given you promise. But I made the commitment, not the impossible, and now I make a commitment to you: make you the happiest woman in the world. Give me one more chance, I have not put a good day to you. Soon, Zhou Zhou finally replied: No I do not give you the opportunity, I also desire to get your return in good time and opportunities, but we have no reason to re-unite after, a mirror, broken, glue, then broken, re-glue, broken many times, you feel there is meaning and then stick it? Even if the glue, it presents the state is no longer a mirror, but a glass full of cracked it. I know you than you think, the University, you depressed, to go running every day, these things I know deep down you are a person seeking to progress, I should not stop you, or change you. I will always bless you. In addition, we do not forget to pull off hook, if inappropriate, would not continue to indulge again, everyone is tired. Say more, I found your new illnesses, possessive. You strongly want to restore, not for a good purpose for the two people just do not want to lose, just as it does not want to throw things, but love is not possession.
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

Birkenstock so cold.
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)