9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

then go to the dorm roof to see the sunrise

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
Wrurttio

İsmarıc sayı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 24/03/11

then go to the dorm roof to see the sunrise Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: then go to the dorm roof to see the sunrise   then go to the dorm roof to see the sunrise I_icon_minitimeC.a. Mar. 24, 2011 9:49 am

Birkenstock Sandals allow us to open arms,
we should calmly face the world, rather than anger, anger can not learn anything, Birkenstock but calmly, Birkenstock Sandals allow us to open arms, inviting all. "For life, we should not complain, should have teeth with fear, most of life than we had imagined." The most important thing in life is not owned, but to lay down, learn to put his life on the well-being, and why we will pain, anger, because the fit. "Happy, not because they have multiple, but less fuss." We think they see this world, in fact, we know of the world just to take the naked eye can see, truly understand the world, is eye to see, many of our not to open people's eye. "Let Ding Le stay away, I have feelings seeding the future will not fall in love or get married, I did not lonely, because there are many things in mind has to accompany me." Zen in two words: impermanence and non-I. It taught me a lot of things in two words, nothing is forever, and nothing belongs to us, so when happy, youthful, affection, money, these Birkenstock Shoes things away from me, I think it is very normal thing . "The world has told me it does not matter, and it is it, I am me, I'd like to place in the world of relations, took place, or not, I have one very good, the world does not need me, I do not need it." The only miss, and that is my parents, they raised me so much was not easy. Go back, I try to still the money, then we honor They. "Lost tape this thing I would like to see, this is not a way to hide, to ourselves to give me back. Anything, good or bad, have to face it, accept it, deal with it, let it go." youth in recent years, we have been living in a hormone, not to myself, and now hormones running out, to give yourself alive. "Yang Yang holding a cup of tea, eyes clear, quiet demeanor, unhurried said. Winalite star rare, urgent any more. Qiu Fei looked distant night sky, said:" Tonight's moon roundness. "Yang Yang said:" The moon was originally round, not round, but also because our view is blocked, like life, has always been good, can we have now found it lackluster, actually a little bit of life is not messed up, we can not cross block in front of the messed up things, see the nature of life. "Unconsciously, toward daylight, and the two looked at the direction of the rising sun. Chiu Fei said: "Ten years ago, we two on the freshman, also drink one night, then go to the dorm roof to see the sunrise, that is the first time we two drank, you drank the tea, in addition to restaurants Free tea, this is the first time I see you drink tea. "Yang Yang said:" The drink can be ecstatic, but the next day uncomfortable, will our grief and I am now pursuing flat, to avoid Taixitaibei. "Qiu Fei said:" I like to drink, drink make me think. "Yang Yang said:" Alcohol can make people think tea can make people think of drunk are painful, thinking after the tea is to teach people out of pain. " Chiu Fei said: "You have changed ten years ago, I never thought we two will be sitting here today to talk about it." Yang Yang said: "I have not changed, I still I change my mind." Qiu said Fei : "I know Zhou Zhou, also for ten years, did not realize that this outcome." Yang Yang said: "face it, accept it, deal with it, let it go." watching the sunrise, the two returned to Bailongdong, Temple door is opened, a monk in the sweeping, incense burner braved cigarettes, the temple bell came back, Yang Yang Chiu flying with to his room. Only a dozen square meters of the house, put the three beds, cramped, bedding neat, white sheets. Yang Yang said: "Now I lived alone, and sometimes have to play in the Emei Mountain overnight." Hanging on the wall of the four words, sub-posted at different places, the level into a straight line: and, static, clear, Death . Window, a desk, small, placed above several of Zen books. Yang Yang said: "I recently read." Qiu Fei stayed two days in the temple, and Yang Birkenstocks Yang tea and chat, feel physically and mentally relaxed a lot, would like to spend a few days, but her second child call reminder script, and add their own Zhou Zhou, a thing not to forget, then back to Beijing, intended to busy working for this, with the cost of living, to live this long. Yang Yang said he still did not read a few books, read on to Beijing to resolve the address thing. Back in Beijing, the Church has to find a trip to weeks of flying boat, who saw no avail. Last two weeks, Qiu lost a lot of flying.
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

then go to the dorm roof to see the sunrise
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: