9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

that penetrated

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
livelingcher

İsmarıc sayı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 24/02/11

that penetrated Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: that penetrated   that penetrated I_icon_minitimeC.a. Fev. 24, 2011 5:07 am

that penetrated

But whilfl we muft then allow the weaknefs and futility ©f fuch fuggeftions, let us adore that tory burch shoes wifdon and forefight, that penetrated fo far into futurity, and revealed, with a minute detail, the ftate of the religious world for years and ages yet to tory burch sale come; and that could fee, that under all thefe difcouragements,-mankind would tory burch outlet ftill adhere to him.But he predicts alfo other circumftances, that might feem equally fatal to the profperity and efta-bliftu&ent of his infant church, and difcouraging to ks mjnifters. He warns them, with a minute accuracy, of the various corruptions his gofpel muft MBT Shoes fufter, and the'errors that would early creep into its doc-Dd trines, and the diftrefles and affliflions that would come upon his faithful feryants.I hall feleft a few of thefe from different paffages of the gofpel. Many Jhall be offended and betray, one another, andJhall hate one another. The brother Jhall deliver up the brother to deaths and the father the child; and the children Jhajl rife up againjl their parents, and caufe them to be put to death. And ye, Jhall MBT Shoes UK be betrayed both by parents and brethren, and kinsfolk and friends. Then Jhall they deliver you up to be affiiftedy and Jhall kill you: and ye Jhall be hated of all nations for my name's fakf. And many falfk prophets Jhall arife and Jhall deceive many ; and ke+t caufe iniquity Jhall abound the love of many Jhall wax cold. And befides all thefe diftreflfes and calamities, he foretels their mptual hatreds and perfections, Think not that lam come to fend peace m tiff earth: I came not to fendpea;e but a fword.. For lam come, to fct a man at variance againj hi father ; and tie. daughter aga'vrifl her mother,, and the daughter-in-law aganfl hex rqother-in-lav} And a man's foes fhall be they of his oipn hwJhol&.Now what are we tp think of all thefe thjngsi £re fuch the wi'es ai(l craft of the impoftor ? Is it ufual thus to exppfe the eakflefc of their friend the dangers of their undertaking, the fruitleUaefsof their labours, and the various evils, that their ,prin ciples and doflrines would produce in the world I JJefides, impoftors very feldom ye&ture on fuel) minute detail of particulars. The accomplifhment of their prophecies is generally removed to fome diftant time. What end could it anfwer for Jefus Chrift to throw fuch difcouragement in the face of tory burch flats his fervants, and to damp all their exertions? No one worldly MBT profpeft is prefented to cheer their lar hours, and to animate their hopes.How then are we to account for his church rifing and triumphing amidft contempt, perfecutions, corruptions and errors, and without any one earthly hope from the original founder ?
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

that penetrated
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: