9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

Almoft every nation

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
livelingcher

İsmarıc sayı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 24/02/11

Almoft every nation Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: Almoft every nation   Almoft every nation I_icon_minitimeC.a. Fev. 24, 2011 5:04 am

Almoft every nation

on earth has met with fuch revQlutions; but foon all diftinftioas vt ajfti, and the two hoftile powers become One body i But the Jews have continued upward, of fovea tory burch shoes teen hundred years, a diftinft people though feat Vered up and down among every nation of the eaitb JJiQir reljgion their food, their cuftqms, and thgit features are all diftinft from the varicHM people ttnong whom they live, And what marks this in a xnqre ft rang and wonderful manner is, that they hye m country, na MBT Shoes UK fixed MBT Shoes UK fettlement, and no government, en the contrary have for ihr gjeateft part of thjs period, been the of hatred and perfection among thofe nations ybere thejf refute They have often been perCscuted, maffacred, plundered, and rpote Qbt £rom the countries in they had taken uptheir precarious abode. They have met with etefy difcouragemeqt from the manners, laws, policy and religion of every nation. How is it to be accounted for, then, that amidft fo much fcorn and perfecu-tipns they have never been compelled tq mix and ijicqrporate themfelves with other people ? At prefent we cannot tory burch sale fo well judge f the feverity with which they have been treated. Knowledge, more poiiflied manners, refinements in humanity the growing fpirit of toleration, and, I am afraid I mull add, a prevailing indifference in the Ghriftian world, to all kinds of religion, place the prefent Jews in a much more fortunate fituation than their anceftors. But ftill they labour under much popular odium, and have to druggie with fuch difadvan-tages and degradations, as would be more than fuffi-cfent to overcome the religious principles, and to conquer the obftinacy of any other people. But after this leng trial, we do not yet obferve any fymptoms of a difpofition to abjure the MBT religion of their fathers, and to unite with tory burch flats other nations.Now upon what principles can we tory burch outlet account for all this ? May we regard them as now atoning for the crffences of their father, for reje&kig and crufcifying . the Meffias ? and held up to the world, by the fin-gularityof their laws, habits, food, and features, as a conftant memento of the difpleafure of heaven? and a landing testimony to the Ghr&ian caufe? May we be permitted to look upon their fuffferings as an awful warning to'the world of MBT Shoes the confequences of defpifing the great falvation ?
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

Almoft every nation
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: