9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

Considering the almost national

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
bokencn

İsmarıc sayı : 5
Kayıt tarihi : 25/01/11

Considering the almost national  Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: Considering the almost national    Considering the almost national  I_icon_minitimeÇ.a. Yan. 25, 2011 8:00 am

Considering the almost national tiffany&co character of the MedicoChirurgittrf Transactions, it is very remarkable how little they seem to tiffany outlet be known among the best French medical writers, even in reference to some of our most distinguished names. A curious exemplification of this occurs in Cruveilhier, who informs us hat he lately convaincante me, and not the opposite side of the body. But the point had been examined many years previously by Sir Astley Cooper, at my request, in consequence of the contradictory evidence on the subject; and a similar conclusion, confirming a valuable experiment of Galen, arrived at by direct experiment on a dog, of which an account was published by me in the first volume of the MedicoQhi rurgical Transactions, p. 197."Bouillaud and Magendie have, on several occasions, been convicted of this neglect of English medical literatureThe French constantly treat chronic inflammation of the testis as They retain the terms and the ideas of white swelling A Lyons surgeon lately gave a striking example of the assurance tiffany sale from profound ignorance of all tiffany that a traveller, who affects to describe a foreign nation, should know. On the Treatment of Injuries received in Dissection. By R. A. Stafford, Esq. Surgeon to the St. Marylebone Infirmary.The effects and the management of dissectionwounds, possess, of course, a painful interest for ourselves. They are the capitation tax we pay for knowledge, and we are naturally concerned in rendering it as light as possible.Mr. Stafford fairly tiffany jewellery states the case, and takes, we think, the most reasonable view of it in the following introduction to his paper." Three opinions have prevailed in the profession regarding the nature of the symptoms resulting from these injuries: one, that a peculiar virus tiffany co is introduced into the system, which so influences the neryous and vascular functions, as to occasion the alarming symptoms; another, that the latter depend on the nature of the part injured, as in the case of puncture of the sheath of a tendon, &c.; and a third, that impaired general health preceding the accident is the cause of the symptoms.We may admit constitutional predisposition in all cases; but it appears to me that the phenomena can only be satisfactorily accounted for on the first supposition, that of the tiffany rings introduction of an animal poison. For we find the most alarming and rapidly fatal cases to occur where there has been but tiffany and co outlet a slight abrasion or scratch, as well as where a deeper wound has been inflicted by the point of the scissors, the hook, or the scalpel, so as to render questionable the probability of wounding the sheath of a tendon. Further, many cases are recorded in which no abrasion, scratch, incision, or puncture was noticed, or any evidence of such injury found on the most minute inspection of the part; consequently some deleterious poison must have been absorbed by the skin. I shall produce 'remarkable instances of this mode of receiving the injury.
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

Considering the almost national
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: