9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

M. Andral is disposed to refer

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
bokencn

İsmarıc sayı : 5
Kayıt tarihi : 25/01/11

M. Andral is disposed to refer  Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: M. Andral is disposed to refer    M. Andral is disposed to refer  I_icon_minitimeÇ.a. Yan. 25, 2011 7:59 am

M. Andral is disposed to refer the transudation which takes place through the sides of vessels some time after tiffany co death, to putrefaction. But I see no reason to alter the opinion which I have tiffany jewellery expressed on this subject, namely, that' putrefaction will tiffany outlet doubtless increase, but it does not seem tiffany&co at all necessary to transudation.' The animal fibre has a power to resist the passage of a fluid during life ; but very soon after death, and long before putrefaction can be considered as having at all taken place, the power is lost, and various well known phenomena speedily occur in every tiffany rings part of the body, which are dependent oh that unknown and inscrutable change, which the.loss of vitality has effected in the animal machine. Transudation of bile from the gallbladder, and of blood into the thoracic or abdominal cavities, are among the commonest examples; and the veins of the stomach and bowels will exhibit the same appearance in a day, or day and a half from death; but in a still shorter time if an inverted vascular stomach is extended upon a flat surface, and kept moist and undisturbed. I may mention too, as an additional proof of the same circumstance, the point mentioned at page 4 of this communication ; and may add, that the same will happen in a tied carotid artery or intestine, containing either of the fluids employed, and made to "dip into a vessel containing a portion of the other." There is a point which deserves some notice, because we cannot doubt that inattention or ignorance respecting it has not unfirequently led to error. tiffany and co outlet It is this. The follicles which are sometimes exceedingly distinct in various parts of the stomach may readily be mistaken for minute ulcerations. To avoid that mistake it is necessary, of course, to keep the liability tiffany sale to it in view. Dr. Yelloly suggests, as a mode of determining the nature of the case, the employment of a minute injection. If there was ulceration, the injection would be extiavasated. We fear the test is of too difficult application to be generally employed, and that the most practical recommendation is, to tiffany use great care in distinguishing the real state of the parts.Dr. Yelloly alludes to the opinion of Otto, Trousseau, Rigot, and Bil lardopinions which correspond more or less exactly with his own, and he adds:
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

M. Andral is disposed to refer
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: