9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

The Mother

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
icedreams

İsmarıc sayı : 4
Kayıt tarihi : 29/12/10

The Mother Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: The Mother   The Mother I_icon_minitimeÇər. Dek. 29, 2010 4:56 am

The Mother

The Mother would not be withheld, But go she must to see Where her poor Pierre was left to hang Upon the gallows tree.Oh tale most marvellous to hear, Most marvellous to tell! Eight weeks had he been hanging there, And yet was alive and well! " Mother," said he, " I am glad youre returned, It is time I should now be releasd: Tho I cannot complain that Im tired, And my neck does not ache in the least." The Sun has not scorchd me by day, The Moon has not chilled jimmy choo shoes me by night; And the winds have but helpd me to swing, As if in a dream of delight." Go you to the Alcayde, That hasty Judge unjust: Tell him Santiago has saved me, And take me down he must!"Now, you must know the Alcayde, Not thinking himself a great sinner, Just then at table had sate down, About to begin his dinner.His knife was raised to carve, The dish before him then: Two roasted fowls were laid therein; That very morning they had been A Cock and his faithful Hen.In came the Mother wild with joy;u A miracle!" she cried; But that most hasty Judge unjust Repeird her in his pride.Think not," quoth he, w to tales like this That I should give belief! Santiago never would bestow His jimmy choo miracles, full well I know, On a Frenchman and a thief.HAnd pointing to the Fowls, oer which He held his ready knife," As easily might I jimmy choo uggs believe These birds should come to life!"The good Saint would not let hitn thus The Mothers true tale withstand; So up rose the Fowls in the dish, And down dropt the knife from his hand.The Cock would have crowed if he could; To cackle the Hen had a wish ; And they both slipt about in the gravy Before they got out of the dish.And when each would have opend its eyes, For the purpose of looking about them. They saw they had no eyes to open, And that there was no seeing without them.

Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

The Mother
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: