9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

if poor Pilgrims

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
icedreams

İsmarıc sayı : 4
Kayıt tarihi : 29/12/10

if poor Pilgrims Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: if poor Pilgrims   if poor Pilgrims I_icon_minitimeÇər. Dek. 29, 2010 4:55 am

if poor PilgrimsNow, if poor Pilgrims they had been, And had lodged in the Hospice instead of the Inn, My good little women and men, Why then you never would have heard, jimmy choo This tale of the Cock and the Hen!For the Innkeepers they had a daughter, Sad to say, who was just such another As Potiphars daughter, I think, would have been If she followed the ways of her mother.This wicked woman to our Pierre Behaved like Potiphars wife; And, because she faild to win his love, She resolved to take his life.So she packd up a silver cup In his wallet privily: And then, as soon as they were gone, She raised jimmy choo uggs a hue and cry.The Pilgrims were overtaken: The people gathered round. Their wallets were searchd, and in Pierres The silver cup was found.They draggd him before the Alcayde; A hasty Judge was he: " The theft," he said, " was plain and proved, And hangd the thief must be." So to the gallows our poor Pierre Was hurried instantly.If I should now relate The piteous lamentation, Which fojr their son these parents made, My little friends, I am afraid Youd weep at the relation.But Pierre in Santiago still His constant faith professd; When to the gallows he was led, " Twas a short way to Heaven," he said, " Tho not the pleasantest."And from their pilgrimage he chargedHis parents not to cease, Saying that unless they promised this, He could not be hangd in peace.They promised it with heavy hearts;Pierre then, therewith content, Was hangd: apd they upon their way To Compostella went. Four weeks they travelled painfully, They paid their vows, and then To La Calzadas fatal town Did they come back jimmy choo shoes again.

Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

if poor Pilgrims
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)