9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

At Compostella

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
icedreams

İsmarıc sayı : 4
Kayıt tarihi : 29/12/10

At Compostella Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: At Compostella   At Compostella I_icon_minitimeÇər. Dek. 29, 2010 4:55 am

At CompostellaAt Compostella in his Church His body and one head Have been for some eight hundred years By Pilgrims visited.Old scores might there be clean rubbd off, And tickets there were given To clear all toll gates on the way Between the Churchyard and Heaven.Some went for payment of a vow In time of trouble made; And some who found that pilgrimage Was a pleasant sort of trade.And some, I trow, because it wasBelieved, as well as said, That all, who in their mortal stage Did not perform this pilgrimage, Must make it when they jimmy choo were dead.Some upon penance for their sins, In person, or by attorney: And some who were, or had been sick; And some who thought to cheat Old Nick; And some who liked the journey:Which well they might when ways were safe; And therefore rich and poor Went in that age on pilgrimage, As folks now make a tour.The poor with scrip, the rich with purse, They took their chance for better for worse From many a foreign land, With a scallopshell in the hat for badge, And a jimmy choo uggs Pilgrims staff in hand.Something there is, the which to leave Untold would not be well, Relating to the Pilgrims staff, And to the scallopshell.For the scallop shows in a coat of arms, That of the jimmy choo shoes bearers line Some one, in former days, hath been To Santiagos shrine.And the staff was bored and holed for those Who on a flute could play, And thus the merry Pilgrim had His music on the way.Once on a time three Pilgrims true, Being Father and Mother and Son, For pure devotion to the Saint, This pilgrimage begun.Their names, little friends, I am sorry to say,In none of my books can I find; But the son, if you please, well call Pierre, What the parents were called, never mind.From France they came, in which fair land They were people of good renown; And they took up their lodging one night on the way In La Calzada town.

Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

At Compostella
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: