9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

all of you heard

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
icedreams

İsmarıc sayı : 4
Kayıt tarihi : 29/12/10

all of you heard Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: all of you heard   all of you heard I_icon_minitimeÇər. Dek. 29, 2010 4:55 am

all of you heard

" I have no tale of a Cock and a Bull,My good little women and men; But twill do as well, perhaps, if I tell A tale of a Cock and a Hen."You have all of you heard of St. jimmy choo uggs James fbr Spain, As one of the Champions Seven, Who, having been good Kmghts on Earth, Became Hermits and Saints in Heaven.Their history once was in good repute, And so it ought to be still; Little friends, I dare say you have read it: And if not, why I hope you will.Of this St. James that book proclaims Great actions manifold: But more amazing are the things Which of him in Spain are told.How once a ship, of marble made, Came sailing oer the sea, Wherein his headless corpse was laid, Perfumed with sanctity.And how, tho then he had no head,He afterwards had two; Which both worked miracles so well, That it was not possible to tell The false one from the true.Whereby my little friends, we see That an original may sometimes be No better than its facsimile; A useful truth I trow, Which picture buyers wont believe, But which picture dealers know.Young Connoisseurs who will be! Remember I say this,For your benefit hereafter,In a parenthesis.And not to interrupt The order of narration, This warning shall jimmy choo be printed By way of annotation.And how he used to fight the MoorsUpon a milkwhite charger: Large tales of him the Spaniards tell, Munchausen tells no larger.But in their cause of latter years He has not been so hearty: For that he never struck a stroke is plain, When our Duke, in many a hard campaign, Beat the French armies out of Spain, And conquered Buonaparte.Yet still they worship him in Spain, And believe in him with might and main: Santiago there they call him: And if any one there should doubt these tales, Theyve an Inquisition to maul him.

Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

all of you heard
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: