9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

MP-69 Irons

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
golf123

İsmarıc sayı : 38
Kayıt tarihi : 14/12/11

MP-69 Irons Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: MP-69 Irons   MP-69 Irons I_icon_minitimeÇər. Dek. 14, 2011 9:34 am

Mikel Sen on Sunday made the 70 rod can basically reflect this week of a situation. He in the first six after the end they're looking for [url=]MP-69 Irons[/url] - discount golf clubs online score of 2 under par, but could not move forward. The final four holes he suffered heavy losses, the entire week, he was in these holes to surrender 3 strokes over par.Next week, I want to buy [url=]titleist d3[/url] for my father the four Grand Slam champion ready to rest a week, then will participate in the FedEx Cup. "I played OK." Mickelson said, "This week I played OK. I think [url=]Mizuno MP-59[/url] is betther than Ping G15 driver But not good enough, not rise, can not start to catch up, I did not catch enough birds ... I feel bad round I strike, the first three days to shoot under par Thank you for showing me [url=]Mizuno MP-68[/url] right now 4,5 bar, I can catch up with titles, but I did not do, and I caught a bird caught in a very hard here. "In addition to five holes in addition, there he plans to buy a used [url=]titleist ap1[/url] online are many pin positions are very difficult to reach. I can not win enough 30, 40-foot putt.
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

MP-69 Irons
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.
9 a :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Keç: