9 a
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aa

AnasayfaLatest imagesAxtarQeydiyyatdan keçinGiriş

Buy R9 fairway wood to low your score

Aşağa gitmek 
MüəllifIsmarıc
bede1983

İsmarıc sayı : 7
Kayıt tarihi : 07/09/11

Buy R9 fairway wood to low your score Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: R9 wood   Buy R9 fairway wood to low your score I_icon_minitimeÇər. Sen. 14, 2011 11:43 am

Dear sir, I know the TaylorMade R9 3 wood is good!

TaylorMade's Flight Control Technology allows you to adjust your TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood to eight different head positions to launch the ball longer and straighter by changing the face angle, loft and lie angle. A new classic clubhead shape combines super-high MOI (moment of inertia) and easy-launching CG (center of gravity) position while Fujikura Motore 70-gram shaft with High Inertia Tip (H.I.T.) Technology promotes faster ball speed.

I like the R9 3 Wood!
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek
bede1983

İsmarıc sayı : 7
Kayıt tarihi : 07/09/11

Buy R9 fairway wood to low your score Empty
Yeni mövzuMövzu: Geri: Buy R9 fairway wood to low your score   Buy R9 fairway wood to low your score I_icon_minitimeÇər. Sen. 14, 2011 11:44 am

bede1983 yazıb:
Dear sir, I know the TaylorMade R9 3 wood as well as the R11 Driver is good!

TaylorMade's Flight Control Technology allows you to adjust your TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood to eight different head positions to launch the ball longer and straighter by changing the face angle, loft and lie angle. A new classic clubhead shape combines super-high MOI (moment of inertia) and easy-launching CG (center of gravity) position while Fujikura Motore 70-gram shaft with High Inertia Tip (H.I.T.) Technology promotes faster ball speed.

I like the R9 3 Wood!
Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

Buy R9 fairway wood to low your score
Əvvələ qayıt 
1 səhifə (Cəmi 1 səhifə)